- Construction of a school of 6 permanent classrooms on the permanent site to provide a conducive environment for the education of at least 240 children.
- School Furniture including chalk board for 6 classrooms.
- Gender sensitive school toilet facility with urinals and hand washing basins.
- Borehole and storage tank to provide safe drinkable water in the school.
• School van (bus) to enable children located in various camps within the community access the school.
• Library and multimedia centre to equip learners with ICT skills.
• Development of playing facilities to enhance social, emotional and physical development of children.
• Fencing of the school premises to ensure security of children while in school.
• School Kitchen and equipment to provide meals.